Indicators of Leonardit may vary depending on external factors (weather conditions along the way, different seasons). Changes in these indicators will be in admissible standards, and they will be reflected in the contract.
Advantages of using Leonardit for agriculture:
- Ecologically clean, organic fertilizer, growth stimulator.
- Increase in yields up to 40% without the use of additional fertilizers
- High ecological compatibility of fertilizers - Leonardita do not contain nitrogen and orthophosphate acid.
- Possibility of direct use of Leonardite as fertilizer without additional treatment with the consumption of 200 kg of brown coal per 1 hectare of land.
- Guaranteed and uninterrupted supplies of Leonardit.
- Reclamation of land cover after the extraction of amber and other minerals extracted in open manner.
- Restoration of the fertility of the land.
- Reclamation and detoxification of agricultural lands.
- Reclamation of salt-soiled soils, as well as detoxification of lands contaminated as a result of man-made human activities
The content of harmful metals in Leonardt:
- Zinc – 46,6 мкг/г zinc;
- Manganese – 33,1 mkg/g;
- Copper – 27,6 mkg/g;
- Nickel – 16,9 mkg/g;
- Cadmium – 0,32 mkg/g;
- Lead – 17,7 mkg/g.
Mercury and arsenic are contained in ashes in the form of traces.
Characteristics of Leonardit:
|Moisture (working assembly), %||55,00|
|Ash,% (not more)||12,00|
|Bitumens (raw mountain wax),% (not less)||15,00|
|Humic acid,% (not less)||65 - 79|
Elemental content of Leonardit:
|N, %||С, %||S, %||Н, %||О, %|
Among the investigated elements iron is released, the content of which is 3.42 mg / g of ash. The obtained data indicate low content in the studied coal of heavy metals, and the most dangerous of them (mercury and arsenic) are found only in the form of traces.